At Bionic Pets, we create dog helmets to help puppies with hydrocephalus, and other animals suffering from the condition, live their life freely. Hydrocephalus in dogs can leave the brain vulnerable to injuries. With our high-quality and durable dog helmets, your dog with hydrocephalus can live its life to the fullest. Our helmets for animals with hydrocephalus are custom made, which ensures they are the perfect fit for your pet.
*We only offer in-office casting or provide a casting kit for your vet to carry out the process. Casting should be done by a professional.
Custom cranial helmet to protect pets suffering from hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus in cats and dogs can leave the brain vulnerable to injuries. However, our custom dog helmet for hydrocephalus can help prevent minor head injuries and it’s built to meet your pet’s specific needs.
Check out our color options on the following link: https://friddles.com/collections/friddles-coloring-paper
What is hydrocephalus in dogs?
Hydrocephalus occurs when there is an imbalance between cerebrospinal fluid production and absorption. This results in ccerebrospinal fluid leaking inside the skull and causes brain swelling. Hydrocephalus puppies can be divided in those with the congenital type of hydrocephalus and those with the acquired type. Puppies with congenital hydrocephalus often suffer from a dome-shaped skull. Diagnosed congenital hydrocephalus is more common in small dog breeds like Boston Terriers, Chihuahuas, Yorkshire Terriers, and more. On the other hand, dogs with acquired hydrocephalus can suffer from the condition due to a brain tumor, infection, or head injury.
Symptoms of hydrocephalus in dogs
- A dome-shaped skull
- Slow growth
- Head pressing
- Abnormal or spastic walking
- Changes in behavior
- Circling or falling over on one side
- Failure to learn basic commands
Consequences of hydrocephalus in dogs
Untreated hydrocephalus in cats and dogs suffer from increased pressure to the brain that only gets worse. This pressure can result in lethal brain damage. Untreated and advanced hydrocephalus in puppies can lead to brain herniation, seizures, and death.
How our custom dog helmet can help your dog with hydrocephalus
Hydrocephalus treatment includes medication, surgery, and wearing pet helmets. Our dog helmet can help prevent bain injuries by protecting your pet’s fragile skull and head soft spot. By offering a layer of protection, our helmet supports your puppy’s development and quality of living. The best part is the helmet is 100% tailored to your pet’s skull shape and needs. Your hydrocephalus puppy can live its live normally, freely, and fully with the help of our custom dog helmet.Learn More
Why Choose Bionic Pets
At Bionic Pets, we have a commitment to help animals enjoy the best quality of life. We develop all kinds of dog prosthetics, from full limb prosthetics to leg braces and dog helmets. Through the years, we have helped many animals from dozens of different species regain mobility and continue with their development. Our helmets for hydrocephalus puppies are built to protect your pet and improve their quality of life.
Why Choose Bionic Pets
1. No size or breed limitations. At Bionic Pets we have helped animals from all breeds and sizes with our pet prosthetics.
2. Comfortable fit. Our helmets for hydrocephalus dogs are custom-made to fit your pet’s skull shape and needs. Our helmets include in-office or vet casting to ensure the process is done right and the helmet serves its purpose.
3. Improved quality of life. As all our pet prosthetics, our dog helmets are built to help your pet live it’s life fully and freely.
4. Long-term solution. All our pet prosthetics are made of the highest quality materials. They are also made to withstand your pet’s normal life rhythm. They provide durability and functionality for years to come.
5. Affordable. Our prosthetics are not only high-quality but also budget-friendly.
- Al seleccionar una opción se actualiza toda la página.
- Presiona la tecla de espacio y luego las teclas de flecha para seleccionar una opción.
- Utiliza las flechas izquierda/derecha para navegar por la presentación o deslízate hacia la izquierda/derecha si usas un dispositivo móvil